Join Cannabis Marketing Association on Tuesday, October 5 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm at RiNo Beer Garden in Denver, Colorado for our first in-person event of 2021!
This mixer is intended to connect Colorado-based CMA Members and cannabis communications professionals face-to-face after a long year of screen time and virtual events.
Snacks and appetizers will be provided by CMA. Attendees will be responsible for their own drink tabs.
Although not required by the venue, CMA asks that you provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of the event. If you are unable to do this, we respectfully ask that you stay home from this event. Masks are optional but encouraged.
Due to COVID concerns and space allotted by the venue, this event is limited capacity. Active CMA Members will be guaranteed admission and Non-CMA Members will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis. Registrants will receive attendance confirmation from CMA by Monday, October 4.
We look forward to seeing you in person! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in in-person Cannabis Marketing Association events or activities. By attending a CMA event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK
I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
Please notate that an RSVP confirms that you agree to all terms above.