Meadowlands is an annual event designed to build a united and collaborative cannabis community. Held in the redwood forests of Mendocino County, the gathering brings together like-minded cannabis entrepreneurs, decision-makers, state regulators and industry professionals. Come share knowledge, build valuable alliances across the supply chain, and participate in educational, interactive, and wellness programming under the stars.
Please note: This is an event for professionals in the California cannabis industry. We reserve the right to refund your ticket if you are not an active member of our community.
Tickets can be purchased here through this special link –> https://www.eventhi.io/event/meadowlands-50-1109
- Converse face-to-face with the leaders of the California cannabis community.
- Hear from colleagues across the state facing the same issues challenging our movement and growing industry.
- Form real, in-person relationships up and down the statewide supply chain with other legal operators.
- Share a joint around the campfire with your next lead.
- Gather in the outdoor amphitheater to get insight from top state regulators and city officials about the state of cannabis in California.
- Attend intimate fireside chats to help you increase your knowledge and grow your business.
- Bring your questions for growers, retailers, producers, regulators, distributors, advocacy groups, consultants and more.
- Meadowlands was designed as an opportunity for members of the cannabis industry to come together to collectively breathe, pause, and recharge.
- Wake up with morning yoga and the sounds of the birds, walk through ancient redwood forests, swim in the river, hone your focus with archery and other classic camp activities.
- Choose your own adventure; attend afternoon talks, take a nature hike, or just relax on the lawn and connect with your cannacommunity.
This all-inclusive weekend pass includes:
- Delicious outdoor meals & snacks
- Educational & interactive programming
- Entertainment & wellness activities
- S’mores over the bonfire
- A campsite to pitch your own tent (or choose from lodging upgrades at checkout)
Please note: There will be absolutely no sales or commercial cannabis activity at this event. However, personal consumption is allowed and encouraged.
Additional information to help you plan for a camp weekend in the redwoods:
- If you don’t purchase a lodging upgrade, you’ll need to bring your own tent, sleeping bag & pillow.
- We encourage guests to carpool to camp; please visit our DIY Ride Share to offer rides or find a lift.
- A full packing list can be found in the FAQ section at the bottom of the Meadowlands site.
- And please be sure to join the Meadowlands Facebook event page for community updates as this special retreat weekend gets closer.
Need more information?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any remaining questions.
Meadowlands is hosted by Meadow, a team of cannabis advocates and enthusiasts whose mission is to build the best point of sale and dispensary management software for the industry.