Date(s) - 10/21/2021
[LIMITED CAPACITY | APPROVAL REQUIRED]
Join Cannabis Marketing Association and NisonCo for appetizers, drinks, and networking at Margaritaville on the Strip after MJBizCon on Thursday, October 21 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm PT.
This mixer will connect CMA Members, NisonCo friends and family, and cannabis business and marketing professionals alike following the second day of the MJBizCon 2021 conference.
There will be a private bar and outdoor patio at this private, second-floor event space.
Due to COVID concerns, this event has limited capacity. Active CMA Members and approved NisonCo friends and family will be guaranteed admission. General Admission registrants will be admitted based on availability. Registrants will receive attendance confirmation from hosts a week prior to the event. ONE REGISTRATION PER PERSON.
We ask that all attendees provide proof of COVID vaccination — you can upload this documentation to the Google Form included in your registration confirmation. If you are unable to do this, we respectfully ask that you stay home from this event. Masks are optional but encouraged.
We look forward to seeing you in person! Please reach out to email@example.com with questions or concerns.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in in-person Cannabis Marketing Association events or activities. By attending a CMA event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK
I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
Please notate that an RSVP confirms that you agree to all terms above.