Learn the strategies, data, and tools that get results for the industry’s leading brands and retailers.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsor!
PRESS AND MEDIA MEMBERS: If you are interested in covering the Summit, please fill out our Press and Media Registration form here.
Learn from the marketers who built these brands:
TUESDAY, June 7
- 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Sponsor & Exhibitor Load-In
- 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Welcome Reception in the Outdoor Lounge for an evening of drinks in the park during Golden Hour. Free Brand & Retailer Pop-Up. Sponsored by Fyllo
- 7:00 pm Evening Networking at Stoney’s Bar (10 min walk from McNichols)
Wednesday, June 8
- 8:00 – 8:45 am: Coffee & Networking sponsored by Lucid Green
- 8:45 – 9:15 am: Opening Remarks featuring Lisa Buffo
- 9:15 – 10:15 am: Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, Triple Bottom Line and the Marketing Flywheel
- 10:30 – 11:30 am: Creative Branding and Art Direction, SEO for Brands and Retailers, Social Media Marketing
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm: Lunch — Expo Networking & Food Trucks @ Outdoor Lounge
- 1:15 – 4:30 pm: Compliance, Product Data, Dispensary Layouts, Benchmarking in Digital, Shopper Marketing, Packaging Supply Chain, Med vs. Rec vs. CBD, Growth Hacking, Email Marketing
- 4:30 pm: Day 1 Wrap-Up: A Measured Approach to Optimized Campaigns
- 4:30 – 6:30 pm: Happy Hour sponsored by Dispense
- 8:00 pm After Party @ Tetra Lounge & The Walnut Room sponsored by Ispire, Willie’s Reserve, and Binske
Thursday, June 9
- 8:00 – 8:45 am: Coffee & Networking sponsored by Mantis
- 9:00 – 9:30 am: Keynote, Fireside Chat with Corvain Cooper
- 9:45 – 10:45 am: Working with Agencies, Web 3.0, Content Marketing
- 11:00 – 12:00 am: Programmatic Advertising, Customer Loyalty, Budtender and Brand Ambassador Education
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm: Lunch — Expo Networking & Food Trucks @ Outdoor Lounge
- 1:45 – 5:15 pm: Removing Barriers for Social Equity Businesses, Acquisition or Exit, Direct Mail Marketing , Omnichannel Marketing, Effects-Based Marketing, Partnerships,
- 5:15 – 7:15 pm: Happy Hour sponsored by MediaJel powered by SMART AdServer
Conference Speakers & Sessions
3 stages | ~15 sessions a day | 32 total opportunities to learn!
Click the tabs below (hamburger menu on mobile) to see the full Sponsor, Speaker, and Agenda info. Attendees, click “My Event” to create your conference profile.
Stay within 10 mins walking distance of the Summit in the heart of Denver.
The Cannabis Marketing Summit’s partner hotels are within walking distance of the event venue, the McNichols Building in Civic Center Park, and include amenities exclusive to Summit attendees. Learn more and book your room below!
$119 a night — 1314 Elati St, Denver, CO 80204 | (720) 614 – 5555
Amenities include a private rooftop deck with fire pits reserved for Summit attendees, daily continental breakfast, two drink tickets a night, and comp bikes. Element Denver Downtown East is a LEED certified building.
Walking distance to McNichols Building.
$100 a night or less — 1112 N Broadway, Denver, CO 80203 | (303) 894-0529
The kitchen is available to all guests, easy for a quick cup of coffee before heading out for the day or for a snack later on. The community room is quite comfortable and great for the attendees to regroup after a day of seminars and trade show exhibits.
$189 a night — 715 Tremont Pl, Denver, CO 80202
(300) 296 – 0400
Set in the financial district, this modern hotel is just three blocks north of McNichols Building and a five-minute walk to the nearest light-rail station. Amenities include laundry service, valet parking, and free breakfast.
$269 a night — 321 17th Street, Denver, CO 80202
This upscale, iconic hotel dating from 1892 features classically decorated rooms, three sophisticated dining options, and a luxe salon and spa. Reserve your room before May 10 to lock in the best deal.