Date(s) - 09/27/2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join CMA and Katherine Wolf at 12:00 pm MT on Tuesday, September 27 for “How to Build Your Brand Book: A Toolkit for Cannabis Brands & Retailers”.
In a highly-competitive market, having a recognizable brand is a key way for cannabis brands and retailers to stand out, connect with consumers, and drive sales. But how do you actually build that brand, then create buzz around it?
Here’s where your “brand book” comes into play. It’s something that should be in every cannabis marketer’s toolkit, serving as a go-to resource and guide throughout your entire marketing strategy. In this webinar, you’ll uncover the basics of brand books, steps for building your own, and tips for implementation across channels.
- Understand the basics of brand books:
- What a brand book is
- Why having a brand book is essential for cannabis brands and retailers
- Common elements of brand books: logos, typography, color palette, mission and values, messaging and tone, imagery guidelines, etc.
- Steps for building your brand book:
- Laying a strong framework
- Know the ins and outs of your brand
- Set clear objectives and goals
- Establishing the elements of your brand book
- Define your visual and verbal identity
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data
- Putting together your brand book
- Clear, concise visuals
- Format types
- Tips for implementing your brand book:
- Conduct team trainings
- Always “proof before you post”
- Continue to make updates as your brand evolves
Katherine has a B.S. in Marketing & Economics from The University of Tampa and a background working with B2C and B2B brands focused in tech, hospitality, and manufacturing. She started her cannabis career in 2020 with a national grow supply and hydroponics retailer before shifting into cultivation marketing. Today, she is passionate about advocating for women in the industry and safe access to cannabis education and products for all.
Bring Your Questions!
This event is free to CMA Members and $20 for non-members. CMA Members, you must be logged into the Member Portal to register for the event. If you are unsure of your membership status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to join us on September 22 at 4:00 pm MT for the leading AMA in our two-part branding series with Katherine, AMA: The Basics of Brand Books for Cannabis Marketers.
This event is fully reserved.