Job Description: SEO Specialist
We are seeking a dynamic and skilled SEO Specialist to join our team at Cannabis Marketing Association. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing an SEO and content strategy to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions to our website and online platforms.
If you are passionate about cannabis marketing and have a track record of success in SEO, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement an SEO and content strategy
- Conduct keyword research and identify target keywords for SEO
- Write high-quality, keyword-rich content for the website and online platforms
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and performance
- Make improvements to the website to increase search engine rankings
- Working with the existing marketing team to execute
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience as an SEO professional
- Strong understanding of current SEO best practices
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an understanding of marketing
- Ability to analyze and interpret website traffic and performance data
- Organizational skills to work within our existing systems
- Deep understanding of WordPress websites
- The ability to work independently and manage your own schedule
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work
Major bonus points if:
- Cannabis marketing experience
- Hubspot CRM fluency
Tools we use:
- Google Drive
If you are passionate about the cannabis industry and have the desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Cannabis Marketing Association is a 100% remote membership and media company that creates extraordinary educational experiences for cannabis communications professionals. We publish beautiful content in all mediums — podcasts, blogs, webinars, white papers, and research with strong video and editorial components. We also produce virtual and in-person events throughout the year. We serve our members by providing them with tools and community to do their 9-5 jobs better.
Freelance / Contract. Rate will be decided depending on experience and candidate preference.