Brush up on your marketing skills with CMA’s marketing resources blog, updated weekly, and shared in each newsletter. Also, check out these free cannabis marketing resources to benefit your brand.
- Top 10 Things to Know: SEO and Marijuana — Before any cannabis brand spends on advertising, there are several improvements that can be made to establish trust with the audience searching for their business or service. Check out the article by Legal Reader.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Affiliate Marketing — Read eAccountable’s eBook, detailing affiliate marketing strategy and how to conquer it.
- 15 Free Infographic Templates — Design amazing infographics with nothing but PowerPoint using these Hubspot templates.
- How to Build a Paid Media Strategy Course — This free Hubspot course is designed to educate marketers with foundational digital advertising knowledge on how to create an effective paid media strategy that maximizes return on investment.
- Marketing Scoop Podcast — From content creation and the best SEO tools to AI and chatbots, SEMrush inspires marketers of the world with real first-hand experience, insights and case-based stories.
- NCIA Crisis Communications Manual — Check out this guide for crisis communications in cannabis with contributions from our Founder & CEO, Lisa Buffo and several CMA Members.
- How to Create a Successful Influencer Marketing Campaign — Whether your brand is new to influencer marketing or is looking to increase its expertise of this growing marketing trend, here are three tips from Business2Community.
- ClearBit Connect— The Chrome extension that makes your email work harder, ClearBit Connect helps you get to know your contacts better by showing their photo, job, company, LinkedIn profile and recent tweets.
- Oktopost— The Chrome extension that allows you to share articles and posts directly from your browser. All you have to do is click on the extension’s tab when you’re on the page you want to share — no more clicking through tabs trying to keep everything straight.
- 5 Effective Marketing Tips For Cannabis Brands — These strategies will help your small business stay competitive with your cannabis marketing.
- SproutSocial — Understand and reach your audience, engage your community, and measure performance with the only all-in-one social media management platform built for connection.
- UnBranding — This book by Scott Stratten and Alison Kramer breaks through the noise of disruption. We live in a transformative time. The digital age has given us unlimited access to information and affected all our traditional business relationships — from how we hire and manage, to how we communicate with our current and would-be customers.
To learn more about cannabis marketing, become a CMA member today! Also, check out our blog for free cannabis marketing resources and information.