Did you know….
- Cannabis, as a category, is projected to reach $30 billion in revenue by 2025 (Source: Forbes.com, September 2019)
- Advertising spending on cannabis in North America is projected to grow from $661M in 2018 to $3.89B ten years later (Source: Statista)
- With the closure of storefront businesses, the U.S. cannabis industry has seen an average increase of 43% in online orders, across multiple recreational and medical states (Source; Benzinga)
For cannabis marketers, limitations imposed with walled gardens should not be a major hurdle—navigating the landscape is challenging enough. A sound alternative to accelerate cannabis advertising is programmatic media buying.
Join this live webinar from StackAdapt to learn why programmatic media buying is an ideal fit for this complex ad category, where many federal, provincial and state-by-state regulations, creative restrictions and consumer privacy impact decision making. We will cover:
- How programmatic can identify the right audience and reach them in the right place
- Making the most of your brand assets to develop creatives that stand out
- Why the ability to pivot quickly and seamlessly in an ever-changing landscape of laws and regulations is key
A veteran member of the Revenue team, Vik oversees one of the core teams of Account Executives who focus on helping existing clients and new prospects get the most out of their investment from StackAdapt—not to mention run high performing campaigns.
As a member of the StackAdapt Solutions team, Meredith drives scalable product adoption and business growth across the broader portfolio of client accounts. Meredith acts as a cohesive layer between sales and technical teams to empower clients with unique advertising solutions.
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by North America’s most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory and publisher partners.